Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday 6 June 2015

Ha Ha Said The Clown

Well hello again, doesn't time fly when you're having fun....it's what I've been doing for the new Doodle Challenge #38 over at
I popped up to TK Maxx the other night when I finished work and they just happened to have some paper packs on sale.  They had some 12 x 12 but as I only make mainly smaller cards I felt the patterns were too large on these, so I opted for two My Minds Eye Pads in 6 x 6 for the sum of £2.99 each.  So it would have been rude not to use one for this card!
We have some great sponsors again for this challenge - clicking on the images will take you to the sponsors shops - the prizes they are offering are listed under each image.  
Details of the image I've used can be found underneath my card.  

I had the pleasure of being drawn as the random winner of a £50 Tattered Lace voucher when I entered my tiger card over at Allsorts Blog for their 6th Birthday challenge - so although we're not offering £50 the prizes are well worth winning just for 5 minutes entering a card! - C'mon give it a go!
3 Images
3 Images
3 Images
3 Images


Recipe :
Backing Card - The Craft Outlet Spalding
DP's -My Minds Eye - (To Be Added)
Gems/Peel Offs From Stash
Image - Oddball Art By Lizzy Love - Casey The Clown (coloured with Promarkers)

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
Crafting By Designs - June - Anything Goes
Papernest Dolls - Challenge 6 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - June 2nd/June 8th Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Challenge 230 - Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights - Challenge 45 - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Something Old (Gems/Peel Offs/Something New (Papers)



6 comments :

  1. This is so cute and love the papers! thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Del. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet and pretty card, cute image and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply superb hun!

    Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Scrapper's Delights and Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, love the colors! Thank you for joining us at The paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete