Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 14 March 2012

LIebster Award

AFternoon all, just been given this by Shirley   


and now have the honour of passing it along to 5 other blogs (with less than 200 followers) who's work I admire. (I realise not everyone likes to receive these awards so will understand if you don't feel the need to either accept or pass it on :-)

My 5 selected blogs are

1.Lyn - Craftylyn Blogspot

2.Marina - Scrapbook Fashionista

3.Beccy - Cards By Beccy 

4. Sue - Crafty Moone

5. Donna - Devs Something Special

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Thank you hunny, I'll snag the pic to put the award on my blog when I've decided who I'm going to give it to.
    Thanks again,
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so well deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award,well deserved...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete